Family & Fans
Family & Friends
The members of the National Rowing Teams are grateful for all the support that they receive both during training and at regattas. When competing abroad it is inspiring to have the encouragement of Canadian rowing fans, also known as the die-hard "SUPPORT'OARS!"
If you have any questions about international regattas or need tickets, please contact Michelle Boss for information.
A new guide for supporters that answers frequently asked questions can be found here, download the RCA's Supporters' Guide (updated: June 2017)
Below are some other useful links:
- Facebook group for Family and Friends considering traveling to international regattas in 2017.
- www.worldrowing.com - the international rowing federation, includes information on Junior, Under-23 and Senior World Championships.
- www.olympic.ca - information on Canada's Olympic team. The Canadian Olympic Committee leads the Olympic movement in Canada and administers the Olympic team.
- www.paralympic.ca - information on Canada's Paralympic team. The Canadian Paralympic Committee leads the development of a sustainable Paralympic sport system in Canada to enable athletes to reach the podium at the Paralympic Games.
- www.row2k.com - rowing news updated daily
- www.rowingnews.com - independent rowing publication based in the U.S