World Rowing Championships - Canadian Team Updates
Follow Canada during the World Rowing Championships in Bled, Slovenia. The Worlds highlights will be on CBC Sports Saturday - Sept. 3 and 10. Check local listings.
Canada has a total of 10 of the possible 14 Olympic class entries (W8+, M8+, M4-, LM4-, W2x, LW2x, W2-, LM2x, M2-, M2x) and three non-Olympic class entries (M2+, LM2- and LW1x) and one adaptive (Paralympic) crew (LTA4+).
- Sept. 04: Day eight summary here.
- Sept. 03: Day seven summary here.
- Sept. 02: Day six summary here. Today's video quote posted below (Guloien after medal race).
- Sept. 01: Day five summary here.
- Aug. 31: Day four summary here.
- Aug. 30 : Day three summary here.
- Aug. 29 : Day two summary here.
- Aug. 28 : Day one summary here.
- Team list (please note that Patricia Obee will row in the lwt. 2x for the Worlds, replacing Tracy Cameron.
- Athete bios are posted here.
- Live results at www.worldrowing.com
- Photos on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Original team annoucement